Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Azumi Speed 5 Unlock Google lock Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Azumi Speed 5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Azumi Speed 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Azumi Speed 5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Azumi Speed 5 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Azumi Speed 5 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Azumi Speed 5. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your Azumi Speed 5 device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Azumi Speed 5 easily.
How to Remove FRP Azumi Speed 5
- Power ON your Azumi Speed 5.
- Connect your Hisense mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> Contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long press on Gmail.
- App Info==> notifications ==> Settings.
- 3 DOTS ==> Help & feedback ==> Search icon.
- Delete or disable apps >>> Tap to go to application settings >>> Accept & Continue.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Azumi Speed 5 & you have successfully FRP Bypass Azumi Speed 5 Unlock Google lock Without Computer.