Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Alcatel Joy Tab 2 Security Patch November 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel Joy Tab 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel Joy Tab 2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel Joy Tab 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel Joy Tab 2 device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Alcatel Joy Tab 2 lock
- Power ON your Alcatel Joy Tab 2.
- Connect your Alcatel Joy Tab 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon.
- Search for Chrome ==> Open ==> ACCEPT & CONTINUE.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- Restart your Alcatel Joy Tab 2 and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Alcatel Joy Tab 2 Security Patch November 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.