Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Alcatel 1s reset Gmail lock free without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel 1s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel 1s is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel 1s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel 1s device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Alcatel 1s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Alcatel 1s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Alcatel 1s easily.
How to unlock FRP Alcatel 1s
- Power ON your Alcatel 1s.
- Connect your Alcatel 1s to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Help & feedback ==> First Results ==> Share
- Choose Google GO then Search for Google.
- Click on Google.com ==> 3 Lines ==> Open in Browser.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Lock Screen Page:
- Pattern >> CONTINUE >> Draw a new Pattern >> CONTINUE >> Confirm.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Alcatel 1s device and go back and finish the setup wizard.
- Draw the Pattern lock then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Alcatel 1s reset Gmail lock free without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.