Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Acer Iconia One 10 Google lock Reset Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Acer Iconia One 10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Acer Iconia One 10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Acer Iconia One 10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Acer Iconia One 10 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Acer Iconia One 10 easily.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Acer Iconia One 10 device. if you lose or have your Acer Iconia One 10 phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the Acer Iconia One 10 phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
How to Unlock FRP Acer Iconia One 10
- Power ON your Acer Iconia One 10
- Connect your Acer Iconia One 10 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Long press on @ >> Google Keyboard setting >> Text correction >> Personal dictionary.
- English United States >> Search icon >> Text-to-speech output.
- Text-to-speech output >> Setting Icon >> Install voice data.
- Three Dots >> Open-Sources licenses >> Select any word >> Web Search.
- Search for Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_5_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_5_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Acer Iconia One 10
- That’s it! You have successfully FRP Bypass Acer Iconia One 10 Google lock Reset Without PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.