VG SamFrp Tool is a windows free unlock FRP tool developed by the VG team for all Samsung Galaxy devices, you can easily Unlock FRP to bypass the google lock from your Samsung device running Android 8,9,10,11, and android 12 by enabling ADB just in one click. So Download VG SamFrp Tool, and you will now be able to bypass the Google FRP lock on your Samsung device.
Android System provides security features called FRP or Factory Reset Protection on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. this security feature is added by Android in case your Android mobile gets lost or stolen and someone tries to use it when u have already added lock screen security (Pattern-Pin-Code-Fingerprint-faceID). so after doing the hard reset, you’ll be required to log in to the Gmail account that you set up previously on the device, so without this Google account, you can’t access your Samsung Phone.
if you need a guide on how you can bypass Gmail Account FRP in your Samsung mobile then you can check below.
Download VG SamFrp Tool
Here you can download the SamFrp bypass Tool for Samsung Galaxy Device running Android 8, Android 9, Android 10, Android 11, and Android 12.
How to Use VG SamFrp Tool
- Download the VG-SamFrp Tool on your computer and click on VG-SamFrp Tool.exe
- Enter the Activation key: 038982D64A77CA11FE2C3CDA8285020F then click Login.
- Step 1: Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to the computer via USB cable, then click on Read Info
- Step 2: Enable ADB by Go to emergency call on the Samsung FRP lock device then Dial *#0*#
- Step 3: Click Unlock FRP, a window open on your FRP Lock device to Enable USB debugging then the Samsung Galaxy device will reboot after unlocking FRP.