Android Fastboot Tool helps you bypass FRP lock & remove the pattern lock of Android Phones. You can unlock the pattern lock or pin lock of your Android Phone. You can also remove your Mi account and enter EDL mode. Enter download mode, unlock the Bootloader, & open the Command prompt.
Android System provides FRP or Factory Reset Protection security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. Android adds this security feature in case your Android mobile gets lost or stolen and someone tries to use it when u have already added lock screen security (Pattern-Pin-Code-Fingerprint-faceID). So after doing the hard reset, you’ll be required to log in to the Gmail account you set up previously on the device, so without this Google account, you can’t access your android Phone.
Many Android phone users suffer from the problem of unlocking FRP Google Account verification lock. And With the development of Android versions, it has become very difficult to solve the problem. Even flash the Phone with an original flash, you cannot unlock and repair the device So this Android Fastboot FRP bypass Tool gives to a way to bypass FRP and repair on your Android device safely, easily and smoothly.
Android Fastboot FRP Tool Features:
- Remove Pattern Lock.
- Remove Pin lock.
- Remove Password lock.
- Bypass Mi account.
- Bypass FRP lock on SPD devices.
- Bypass FRP lock on Qualcomm devices
- Bypass FRP on MediaTek devices.
- Enter in EDL mode of your device.
- Unlock Bootloader.
- Unlock Yureka DL.
- Samsung Download MD.
- Bypass Xiaomi FRP lock.
- Bypass Lenovo FRP.
- Bypass Moto FRP.
- Bypass Yuforia FRP.
- Bypass HTC FRP lock.
- Bypass Micromax FRP Lock.
Download Fastboot FRP Tool
- File Name: Android Tool V1.2 by Mohit kkc.rar
- Size: 488 Ko
- Supported OS: Windows
Download Link: Uptobox
Fastboot Reset Tool Supported only this device: SPD chipset, Qualcomm chipset, Xiaomi, Motorola. Lenovo, HTC, YUREKA, Micromax, and YUFORIA devices.
How to use Android Reset Tool
- Download Fastboot Reset on your computer. and click on Android Fastboot Reset ToolV1.2 by Mohit kkc.exe
- Connect your device to the computer. and tap 1 to check your device information.
- Follow the instructions and you’re done! you will be able to remove FRP verification from any Android device.