Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Android 11 Latest Update July 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s easily.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s released in March 2020. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s runs on Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset and powered by a 5020mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type any word & Long tap on it >> Share >> Long tap on Gmail.
- Notifications >> Additional settings in the app >> 3 Dots.
- Help & feedback >> Search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> Settings >> Open.
- Additional settings >> Accessibility >> Accessibility menu.
- Accessibility menu shortcut >> Allow >> Got it.
- Go back to the delete or disable apps page.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> More >> Show system.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Disable.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Carrier Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Google Play Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Go back to the Network page
- Once you see checking for update click on the Accessibility logo then quickly click on Google Assistant.
- Click on Settings >> Enable Google play services >> Click on the back arrow once.
- Click on More & accept then Finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Android 11 Latest Update July 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.