Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Gmail lock Miui 12 bypass frp easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro easily.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro released in April 2020. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset and powered by a 5020mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type any word & Long tap on it >> Share >> Long tap on Gmail.
- Notifications >> Additional settings in the app >> 3 Dots.
- Help & feedback >> Search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> Settings >> Open.
- Additional settings >> Accessibility >> Accessibility menu.
- Accessibility menu shortcut >> Allow >> Got it.
- Go back to the delete or disable apps page.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> More >> Show system.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Disable.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Carrier Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Google Play Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Go back to the Network page
- Once you see checking for update click on the Accessibility logo then quickly click on Google Assistant.
- Click on Settings >> Enable Google play services >> Click on the back arrow once.
- Click on More & accept then Finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Gmail lock Miui 12 bypass frp.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.