Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Gmail Account frp Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro easily.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro released in April 2020. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz& 6×1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio G85 chipset and powered by a 5020mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type youtube.com >> Long tap on youtube.com >> link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account >> Settings >> History and Privacy >>Youtube Terms of Service
- An Internet Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Passwords & security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page and finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Gmail Account FRP Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.