Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Google account FRP bypass 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 released in January 2019. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 48/12-megapixel + 5/2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to reset FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type anything and long tap on the word.
- Click on Share Icon then Long press on the Gmail.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> 3 dots
- Click on Help & feedback and search for Delete or disable apps on.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Youtube ==> Notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app.
- History and privacy ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Google account FRP bypass 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.