Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi K20 MIUI 12 bypass Android 11 Google easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 easily.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 released in May 2019. Xiaomi Redmi K20 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 has a 6.39 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi K20 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel and a Motorized pop-up 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi K20
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi K20.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi K20 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type youtube.com >> Long tap on youtube.com >> link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account >> Settings >> History and Privacy >>Youtube Terms of Service
- An Internet Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Special features >> Second space >> Turn ON Second space.
- Continue >> Continue >> SKIP.
- Settings >> Password & security >> Privacy protection password.
- Use Privacy protection password>> Draw a new pattern >> Next >> Not now.
- Go back and switch to another space by clicking on Switch.
- Finally, Enable OEM unlocking on Xiaomi Redmi K20:
- About phone >> MIUI Version >> press 8 times on it.
- Additional Settings >> Developer options >> Turn ON OEM unlocking.
- Click ON Enable then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi K20.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi K20 MIUI 12 bypass Android 11 Google.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.