Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A Gmail lock New Trick 2021 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 5A, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 5A is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 5A mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 5A device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A easily.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A released in November 2017. Xiaomi Redmi 5A comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 5A has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 5A runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 5A comes with a MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi 5A device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi 5A. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 5A to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type anything and long tap on the word.
- Click on Share Icon then Long press on the Gmail.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> 3 dots
- Click on Help & feedback and search for Delete or disable apps on.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Maps —> Notifications —> Additional settings in the app
- Back Button —> 3 Lines —> start driving.
- Click on the VOICE logo and Try saying Open Settings.
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi 5A to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Additional settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A Gmail lock New Trick 2021 Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.