Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Walton primo G9 Google account remove frp security easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Walton primo G9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Walton primo G9 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Walton primo G9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Walton primo G9 device easily and smoothly.
Walton primo G9 Specifications
The Walton primo G9 released in October 2019. Walton primo G9 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Walton primo G9 has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels, Walton primo G9 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Unisoc SC9863A, and is powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The Walton primo G9 comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Reset FRP Walton primo G9
- Power ON your Walton primo G9.
- Connect your Walton mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then at the same time click on OK & press once on Power Button.
- In Not signed In, swipe from the left, then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Walton primo G9 & you have successfully Delete FRP Walton primo G9 Google account remove frp security.