Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Samsung S20 FE Fix All Wrong Android 11 February 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S20 FE, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S20 FE is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S20 FE mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S20 FE device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to bypass FRP Samsung S20 FE
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Hold the Volume keys together to turn on the talkback setting.
- Swype the letter L reverse then tap twice on the screen.
- Cancel ==> Swype the letter L reverse ==> Use voice commands.
- Say Open google assistant then Hold the Volume keys together for 5 seconds to turn off the talkback setting.
- Keyword icon ==> Search for youtube ==> Account.
- Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms Of Service.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Accessibility ==> Interaction and dexterity ==> Universal switch.
- Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Done.
- Turn ON Universal switch shortcut ==> Allow ==> Universal switch shortcut ==> Tap accessibility button.
- Go back to Account & Backup.
- Now at the same click on the accessibility icon + Restore data.
- If you get the Update Samsung cloud window, do not update the app just go back & click on the accessibility icon + Restore data again.
- Restore ==> Install ==> wait until the Alliance Shield X app restoring and installing on your Samsung S20 FE Device.
- Go back to the Google Chrome page then Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Update Galaxy store and wait until the installation finish.
- Again Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Search for S8/S7 Launcher ==> Download and install ==> Open.
- Continue ==> OK ==> Let’s Go.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the Samsung FRP Tool V1.0 on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool_v1.0.exe.
- Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung S20 FE.
- Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung S20 FE device.
- The FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung S20 FE is Done, and your Samsung S20 FE device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully Delete FRP Samsung S20 FE Fix All Wrong Android 11 February 2022.