Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Samsung Note 9 Google lock Bypass Samsung Tool 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 released in August 2018. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/512 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 runs on Octa-core 4×2.7 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Exynos 9810 Octa OR Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a Dual camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 9 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Note 9
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the R3 Pro Bypass Frp Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Run BypassFrpAll.exe as administrator.
- Click on Step 1 -Make Driver
- Connect your Samsung Note 9 device to the Computer then choose your Samsung Note 9 device.
- Choose WinUSB then click on Replace driver or Install the driver.
- The driver was installed successfully.
- Finally, click on Step 2 – Open Link.
- On your Samsung Note 9 Device, A page was open, Now Click on View.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Biometrics and security ==>> Secure Folder ==>> Agree.
- Sign in with your Samsung account then click on Cancel.
- OK ==>> Secure Folder ==>> PIN.
- Set up a Secure Folder PIN and click on 3 dots then choose Settings.
- Lock type ==>> Enter the PIN code ==>> Fingerprints.
- Continue ==>> PIN and set PIN code.
- Go back ==>> More settings ==>> Uninstall ==>> Uninstall.
- Finally! Enter the PIN lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully Delete FRP Samsung Note 9 Google lock Bypass Samsung Tool 2020.