Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Samsung J7 Prime Google lock frpbypass WITHOUT APK Easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime released in September 2016. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has a 5.00 inches PLS TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2400mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 Prime, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 Prime is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 Prime mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 Prime device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung J7 Prime
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press the power button.
- on the Not signed in Swipe from the right.
- Click on the Notifications Logo and turn On the Bluetooth.
- Contact us == >> Next == >> OK.
- Click on Start then Update The Samsung Galaxy Store.
- Click Again on Contact us == >> Next == >> OK.
- Search for Google Play Services Hidden Settings and Install it then Open it.
- Google Play services >> Pattern >> Draw a new Pattern & confirm it.
- YES, I’M IN >> Draw Pattern>> UNDERSTOOD.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung J7 Prime device and go back to the Welcome page then draw the Pattern lock and click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully Delete FRP Samsung J7 Prime Google lock frpbypass WITHOUT APK.