Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Samsung J2 Pro Google bypass Via FRP Unlock tool 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro released in January 2018. Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro comes with 1.5/2 GB RAM and 16GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro has a 5.00 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J2 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J2 Pro device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung J2 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J2 Pro & you have successfully Delete FRP Samsung J2 Pro Google bypass Via FRP Unlock tool 2021.