Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus Youtube Update Problem Fix easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Grand Prime Plus Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus released in September 2015. Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus has a 4.7 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Grand Prime Plus comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Grand Prime Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Grand Prime Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Grand Prime Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Grand Prime Plus device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung Grand Prime Plus Device:
- FRP Samsung bypass Grand Prime Plus Gmail lock Via Muslim ODIN
- Unlock FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus G532F TalkBack Not Working
- Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus – FRP Remove SM-G532F
- Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus – FRP Bypass Android 6.0.1
- Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Grand Prime Plus
How to bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen then double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Turn on Single-tap-activation.
- Double tab on Text-to-speech Settings then clicks twice on the settings icon.
- Click on Settings for Samsung text-to-speech and keep clicking on 201503041
- Update Samsung Galaxy apps and wait until installing.
- Now keep clicking on 201503041 then click quickly on the search icon.
- if not success, try again and again.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Search for Samsung internet browser Update it then open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Grand Prime Plus & you have successfully Delete FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus Youtube Update Problem Fix.