Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unlock Android 9 Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Delete FRP Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Power ON your Samsung Note 8
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next then remove the sim card.
- Click fast on the Notification icon than keep clicking on the Search icon.
- Now, click on Search Icon and Search for Settings.
- Setting ==> Lock screen.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Set up your fingerprints.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unlock Android 9 Google Account.