Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Nexus 6P Google Account lock Bypass FRP 100% Work easily by following some simple steps.
Nexus 6P Specifications:
The Nexus 6P released in September 2015. Nexus 6P comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Nexus 6P has a 5.70 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Nexus 6P runs on Octa-core 4×1.55 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset, and powered by a 3450mAh non-removable battery. The Nexus 6P comes with a single MAIN Camera 12.3-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Reset FRP Nexus 6P:
- Power ON your Nexus 6P
- Connect your Nexus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Use Morse code ==>> 3 dots ==>> Share ==>> youtube Link.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and tap on Click to open setting for samsung:
- Security & password ==>> Security ==>> Device admin apps.
- Deactivate Find My Device
- Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning ==> Lock device when Unpinning.
- Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern ==> SKIP.
- That’s it! You have Delete FRP Nexus 6P Google Account lock Bypass FRP 100% Work.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.