Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Motorola One macro Gmail lock Remove FRP May 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola One macro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Motorola One macro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola One macro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola One macro device easily and smoothly.
Motorola One macro Specifications
The Motorola One Macro released in October 2019. Motorola One Macro comes with 4 GB RAM and 64GB ROM. The Motorola Motorola One Macro has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Motorola Motorola One Macro runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Motorola One Macro comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Motorola One macro
- Power ON your Motorola One macro.
- Connect your Motorola One macro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Chrome ==> Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Motorola One macro.
- That’s how you can Delete FRP Motorola One macro Gmail lock Remove FRP May 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.