Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Moto G7 FRP LOCK Bypass Gmail Without PC 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G7 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G7 device easily and smoothly.
Moto G7 Specifications
Motorola Moto G7 released in February 2019. Moto G7 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Moto G7 has a 6.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2270 pixels, Moto G7 runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G7 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Moto G7
- Power ON your Moto G7.
- Connect your Moto G7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Setting ==> Apps & notifications ==> See all 40 apps.
- Uninstall Google account manager & apex launcher & FRP_Bypassfrp
- Go back to the welcome page & That’s how you can Delete FRP Moto G7 FRP LOCK Bypass Gmail Without PC 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.