Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Moto E4 Android 7 Nougat Fix YouTube Update May 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto E4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto E4 F is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto E4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto E4 device easily and smoothly.
Moto E4 Specifications:
The Moto E4 released in May 2016. Moto E4 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Moto E4 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Moto E4 runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto E4 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Moto E4
- Power ON your Moto E4.
- Connect your Motorola mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Search bar >> Search for Get started with voice access.
- Change google apps settings >> Iphone & Ipad >> Privacy & security.
- Google Maps timeline >> Location History >> Google Maps timeline.
- SKIP >> Back arrow >> Location >> OK.
- 3 Lines >> Start driving >> Got it.
- Click on the voice icon then say OPEN GOOGLE.
- Once the google page opens search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Moto E4 & you have successfully Delete FRP Moto E4 Android 7 Nougat Fix YouTube Update May 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.