Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 100% Working Solution Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 Specifications:
The Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 released in March 2018. Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 runs on an Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y7 Prime 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y7 Prime 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y7 Prime 2018:
- Power ON your Huawei mobile
- Connect your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Click on Emergency Call and Call 112 or 911 then quickly keep clicking on Number 6 then click on Contacts.
- Click on Any contact and click on Bar code Icon then click on Share.
- Gmail ==> Add an email address ==> Outlook, Hotmail and Live.
- Sign in with your email address & password.
- TAKE ME TO GMAIL ==> 3 Dots.
- Settings ==> 3 Dots ==> Manage Accounts ==> Continue.
- Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Go back to the Settings page
- Display ==> Home screen style==> and choose the drawer screen
- Now go to Setting ==> System ==> About phone
- Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options.
- Now Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock.
- Finally, Factory reset Huawei Y7 Prime 2018:
- Click on settings.
- Choose Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone.
- confirm the whole operation by tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
- You have successfully Delete FRP Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 100% Working Solution Without Pc.