Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Huawei Mate 10 Lite Bypass Latest Update Huawei RNE-L21 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily Remove the FRP google account in your Huawei Mate 10 Lite, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Mate 10 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Mate 10 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Mate 10 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Mate 10 Lite device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Mate 10 Lite easily.
Huawei Mate 10 Lite Specifications:
The Huawei Mate 10 Lite released in October 2017. Huawei Mate 10 Lite comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Huawei Mate 10 Lite has a 5.90 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Huawei Mate 10 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, and powered by a 3340mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Mate 10 Lite comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Mate 10 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Mate 10 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Mate 10 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Mate 10 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 10 Lite
- Power ON your Huawei Mate 10 Lite.
- Enter your Wi-Fi code then check Show advanced option.
- Click on Proxy and choose Manual.
- Write abcd.com in the Proxy hostname, and write 1234 in the Proxy port.
- Click on the connect button, then click Next & wait until you see: couldn’t connect to the internet.
- Click OK then click Next.
- Once you see No internet access, click on the red circle in the left
- Tap on Learn More, then click on Next.
- Now, select any country/region, then click on Start.
- Click on the Search bar.
- Search for bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb to show Now matching results.
- Click on the Email
- Press & hold on the Gmail logo.
- Choose Notifications then More settings
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- In the Setting go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Restart your Huawei Mate 10 Lite.
- Now go to Setting ==> System ==> About phone
- Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options.
- Now Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock.
- Finally, Factory reset Huawei Mate 10 Lite:
- Click on settings.
- Choose Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone.
- confirm the whole operation by tapping the Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
- You have successfully Delete FRP Huawei Mate 10 Lite Bypass Latest Update Huawei RNE-L21.