Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 7 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 7 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 7 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 7 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard reset iPhone 7. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass Untethered iPhone 7 iCloud Activation Via F3arRa1n tool easily by following some simple steps.
iPhone 7 Specifications
The iPhone 7 was released in September 2016. iPhone 7 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32/128/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 7 has a 4.70 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, iPhone 7 runs on Quad-core 2.34 GHz Apple A10 Fusion, and is powered by a 1960mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 7 comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 7
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPhone 7 Via Rufus.
- Open the Rufus tool and connect your iPhone 7 to your computer.
- Insert a USB device +1 GB then click on SELECT.
- Find the checkn1x-1.1.6 then click Open.
- Choose GPT & NTFS then click on START.
- All data on the USB will be destroyed, click OK to Continue.
- Wait until making the Chekra1n jailbreak USB flash drive finish.
- Congratulations, the jailbreak U disk has been made successfully, click Close.
- Restart your computer & boot it via USB Drive
- Boot option Keys
- Acer: ESC, F12, F9
- Asus: ESC, F8
- DELL: F12
- HP: ESC, F9
- Lenovo: F12, FN + F12.
- Samsung: ESC
- SONY: F10
- Toshiba: F12
- Boot option Keys
- Click on ALT+F2 then connect your iPhone 7 to the computer.
- If you get that your iPhone 7 Not supported click on OPTIONS.
- Check Allow untested iOS/iPADOS/TVOS versions then click on back.
- Your iPhone 7 connected to normal mode then click on NEXT.
- Entering your iPhone 7 to recovery mode
- Click Start
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button
- Your iPhone 7 device is now in recovery mode
- Wait until installing the jailbreak then click on Done.
- Reboot your Computer then Run the F3arRa1n V4.2.0 tool
- Connect your iPhone 7 to your Computer.
- Login in with your F3arRa1n account
- if you don’t have an account just Register
- SAVE LOGIN DATA FOR AUTOMATIC LOGIN then click YES.
- Click on Check Compatibility Activate/process in one-click
- Choose SIMless Method by clicking on YES
- Click on YES Again.
- Wait about 8 min until bypass iPhone 7 iCloud Complete
- Activated Success.
- Done Bypass Untethered iPhone 7 iCloud Activation Via F3arRa1n tool.