Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass Samsung FRP S10 Plus Unlock Google Account Lock Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung S10 Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S10 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S10 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S10 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S10 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung S10 Plus easily.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Specifications
The Samsung S10 Plus released in February 2019. Samsung S10 Plus comes with 8/12 GB RAM and 128/512 GB / 1 TB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung S10 Plus has a 6.40 inches Dynamic AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels, Samsung S10 Plus runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.31 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz Exynos 9820 Octa for EMEA OR Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.41 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 for USA & China, and powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung S10 Plus comes with a Triple camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Dual 10-megapixel + 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung S10 Plus Device:
- FRP Samsung bypass S10 Plus Gmail lock Remove FRP Android 10
- Delete FRP Samsung S10 Plus Google Lock Bypass Android 10 U8
- Skip FRP Samsung S10 Plus Android 10 Gmail bypass 2020 with pc
- Unlock Samsung S10 Plus FRP Bypass Android 10 Gmail lock 2020
- Skip FRP Samsung S10 Plus Android 10 Bypass FRP Oct 2020
- FRP Lock Samsung S10 Plus Gmail FRP bypass Without Sim Card
How to unlock FRP Samsung S10 Plus
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung S10 Plus FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Bring data from old device >> Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung S10 Plus phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung S10 Plus phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung S10 Plus phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung S10 Plus device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Bypass Samsung FRP S10 Plus Unlock Google Account Lock Android 11.