Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 7 Plus to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 7 Plus before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 7 Plus device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 7 Plus device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard reset iPhone 7 Plus. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass MEID iPhone 7 Plus iCloud Unlock Fix Call/Notification iOS 14.4-12.5 easily by following some simple steps.
What works on iPhone 7 Plus iCloud bypass: MEID CALL FIX, Untethered, 3G/4G/LTE, iMessage, FaceTime, iCloud Sign In, Notifications, Calls/SMS, FMI OFF IOS 14.1
iPhone 7 Plus Specifications
The iPhone 7 Plus released in September 2016. iPhone 7 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/128/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 7 Plus has a 5.50 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, the iPhone 7 Plus runs on Quad-core 2.34 GHz Apple A10 Fusion, and powered by a 2900mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 7 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 7 Plus
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPhone 7 Plus Via Rufus.
- Open the Rufus tool and connect your iPhone 7 Plus to your computer.
- Insert a USB device +1 GB then click on SELECT.
- Find the checkn1x-1.1.6 then click Open.
- Choose GPT & NTFS then click on START.
- All data on the USB will be destroyed, click OK to Continue.
- Wait until making the Chekra1n jailbreak USB flash drive finish.
- Congratulations, the jailbreak U disk has been made successfully, click Close.
- Restart your computer & boot it via USB Drive
- Boot option Keys
- Acer: ESC, F12, F9
- Asus: ESC, F8
- DELL: F12
- HP: ESC, F9
- Lenovo: F12, FN + F12.
- Samsung: ESC
- SONY: F10
- Toshiba: F12
- Boot option Keys
- Click on ALT+F2 then connect your iPhone 7 Plus to the computer.
- If you get that your iPhone 7 Plus Not supported click on OPTIONS.
- Check Allow untested iOS/iPADOS/TVOS versions then click on back.
- Your iPhone 7 Plus connected to normal mode then click on NEXT.
- Entering your iPhone 7 Plus to recovery mode
- Click Start
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button
- Your iPhone 7 Plus device is now in recovery mode
- Wait until installing the jailbreak then click on Done.
NOTICE: MAKE SURE YOU’VE ALREADY TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO USE XGRINDA TOOL.
- Restart your Computer then Run the XgRiNdA_IB.exe tool
- Connect your iPhone 7 Plus to your Computer then click on MEID (iPhone – Ipad).
- Make sure your iPhone 7 Plus Device Connected to a WIFI Network then click OK.
- Wait until the activating finish
- Bypass Success, iPhone 7 Plus click OK then finish the setup.
- Open 3uTools and connect your iPhone 7 Plus to your Computer then click on View iDevice Details.
- Click on Open in Notepad.
- With the right button of the mouse click on iPhone 7 Plus firmware.
- Choose 7-Zip then Open archive.
- Click on Restore.plist then choose Edit.
- Open a new notepad & copy all these serial from Restore.plist:
- Chip Id
- Die ID
- Copy all lines From the new Notepad & Paste it in Restore.plist in place of lines deleted
- Save all editing then click OK.
- Choose Flash & JB.
- Quick Flash ==> Select local firmware ==> Import.
- Find the iPhone 7 Plus firmware iOS 14.4 then click Open.
- Click on Flash.
- Wait until the Update flashing finish
- Done Bypass MEID iPhone 7 Plus iCloud Unlock Fix Call/Notification iOS 14.4-12.5.