Sliver is a Mac tool Developed by Apple Tech 752 to help you to bypass the iCloud Activation Lock Screen on your iPhone SE device running on iOS 14. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPhone SE Untethered iCloud lock Via Sliver V6.0 on Mac easily by following some simple steps.
Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone SE to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone SE before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone SE device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone SE device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after resetting iPhone SE.
iPhone SE Specifications
The iPhone SE released in March 2016. iPhone SE comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPhone SE has a 4.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels, iPhone SE runs on Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister Apple A9, and powered by a 1624mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone SE comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Install Sliver V6.0
- Download Sliver V6.0.dmg to your Mac then Double click on the file to open it.
- Click on Skip.
- Drag Sliver to the Application folder then click Replace.
How to Bypass iPhone SE Untethered iCloud lock
- Open Sliver V6.0.
- Checkra1n iCloud Bypass >> iOS 12 iCloud Bypass.
- Click on Continue.
- Click on Install Necessary Files to generate dependencies.sh file on your Mac.
- Open a new terminal & Type: sudo chmod 755 & hit the space bar then Drag & drop dependencies.sh into Terminal then click Enter.
- Type the Mac password
- Drag & drop dependencies.sh into Terminal then Click Enter.
- This may take up to 30 minutes, but it should install all necessary files on your computer.
- Click OK.
- Jailbreak and Relay SSH >> My WIFI is connected.
- If Checkra1n is installed on your Computer Click on Open Checkra1n, if not installed click on Download Checkra1n.
- The Checkra1n popup & ready to Jailbreaking iPhone SE.
- Connect your iPhone SE to Mac.
- Click Options then Check Allow untested iOS/iPADOS/TVOS versions & Skip A11 BRP Check then click on back.
- Click on Start then OK.
- Click on Next to Entering your iPhone SE to Recovery Mode
- Click on Start then follow the instructions to put your iPhone SE Device into DFU mode.
- Click Done.
- Quit CHeckra1n then back to the Sliver V6.0 application.
- Click on Jailbreak and Relay SSH again then click on Yes, All done.
- Click on YES then Got it.
- Click on Reach the Home Screen & wait until bypass the activation screen on your iPhone SE.
- Finish setup your iPhone SE Device
- Open the Checkra1n app Then install Cydia.
- Click on Cydia & ignore all Upgrades then click on Search Icon
- Search for Cydia Substrate & Install it then Confirm.
- Click on Restart SpringBoard & back to The Home Screen.
- Click on Substrate is installed then hit OK.
- Click on Make it Fully Untethered.
- On any working phone turn on The Sim Pin
- Settings >> Cellular >> SIM PIN.
- Turn on SIM PIN >> enter the Pin lock >> Done
- Put the Sim locked Card On Your iPhone SE Bypass Device
- Always click on Cancel, Never enter the pin lock.
- The Bypass is Finish, you have successfully Bypass iPhone SE Untethered iCloud lock Via Sliver V6.0 on Mac.