Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 8 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 8 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 8 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 8 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard reset iPhone 8. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPhone 8 iCloud MEID SIM iOS 12.5.1-14.4-14.5 100% Working easily by following some simple steps.
iPhone 8 Specifications
The iPhone 8 was released in September 2017. iPhone 8 comes with 2 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 8 has a 4.70 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, the iPhone 8 runs on Hexa-core 2x Monsoon & 4x Mistral Apple A11 Bionic, and is powered by a 1821mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 8 comes with a single MAIN Camera 12-megapixel and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 8
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPhone 8 Via Rufus.
- Open the Rufus tool and connect your iPhone 8 to your computer.
- Insert a USB device +1 GB then click on SELECT.
- Find the checkn1x-1.1.6 then click Open.
- Choose GPT & NTFS then click on START.
- All data on the USB will be destroyed, click OK to Continue.
- Wait until making the Chekra1n jailbreak USB flash drive finish.
- Congratulations, the jailbreak U disk has been made successfully, click Close.
- Restart your computer & boot it via USB Drive
- Boot option Keys
- Acer: ESC, F12, F9
- Asus: ESC, F8
- DELL: F12
- HP: ESC, F9
- Lenovo: F12, FN + F12.
- Samsung: ESC
- SONY: F10
- Toshiba: F12
- Boot option Keys
- Click on ALT+F2 then connect your iPhone 8 to the computer.
- If you get that your iPhone 8 Not supported click on OPTIONS.
- Check Allow untested iOS/iPADOS/TVOS versions then click on back.
- Your iPhone 8 connected to normal mode then click on NEXT.
- Entering your iPhone 8 to recovery mode
- Click Start
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button
- Your iPhone 8 device is now in recovery mode
- Wait until installing the jailbreak then click on Done.
- Reboot your Computer then Run iFRPFILE ALL IN ONE tool
- Connect your iPhone 8 to your Computer then click on Untethered Bypass.
- Wait about 10 min until bypass iCloud iPhone 8 Complete
- Bypass Success.
- Open 3uTools and connect your iPhone 8 to your Computer then click on View iDevice Details.
- Click on Open in Notepad.
- With the right button of the mouse click on iPhone 8 firmware.
- Choose 7-Zip then Open archive.
- Click on Restore.plist then choose Edit.
- Remove these lines from Restore.plist notepad:
- Copy all lines From iDevice Details Notepad & Paste it in Restore.plist in place of lines deleted
- Save all editing then click OK.
- Choose Flash & JB.
- Quick Flash ==> Select local firmware ==> Import.
- Find the iPhone 8 firmware iOS 14.4 then click Open.
- Click on Flash.
- Wait until the Update flashing finish
- Done Bypass iPhone 8 iCloud MEID SIM iOS 12.5.1-14.4-14.5 100% Working.