Sliver is a Mac tool Developed by Apple Tech 752 to help you to bypass the iCloud Activation Lock Screen on your iPhone 7 Plus device running on iOS 14. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPhone 7 Plus Untethered iCloud lock Via Sliver V6.0 on Mac easily by following some simple steps.
Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 7 Plus to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 7 Plus before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 7 Plus device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 7 Plus device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after resetting iPhone 7 Plus.
iPhone 7 Plus Specifications
The iPhone 7 Plus released in September 2016. iPhone 7 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/128/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 7 Plus has a 5.50 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, the iPhone 7 Plus runs on Quad-core 2.34 GHz Apple A10 Fusion, and powered by a 2900mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 7 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Install Sliver V6.0
- Download Sliver V6.0.dmg to your Mac then Double click on the file to open it.
- Click on Skip.
- Drag Sliver to the Application folder then click Replace.
How to Bypass iPhone 7 Plus Untethered iCloud lock
- Open Sliver V6.0.
- Checkra1n iCloud Bypass >> iOS 12 iCloud Bypass.
- Click on Continue.
- Click on Install Necessary Files to generate dependencies.sh file on your Mac.
- Open a new terminal & Type: sudo chmod 755 & hit the space bar then Drag & drop dependencies.sh into Terminal then click Enter.
- Type the Mac password
- Drag & drop dependencies.sh into Terminal then Click Enter.
- This may take up to 30 minutes, but it should install all necessary files on your computer.
- Click OK.
- Jailbreak and Relay SSH >> My WIFI is connected.
- If Checkra1n is installed on your Computer Click on Open Checkra1n, if not installed click on Download Checkra1n.
- The Checkra1n popup & ready to Jailbreaking iPhone 7 Plus.
- Connect your iPhone 7 Plus to Mac.
- Click Options then Check Allow untested iOS/iPADOS/TVOS versions & Skip A11 BRP Check then click on back.
- Click on Start then OK.
- Click on Next to Entering your iPhone 7 Plus to Recovery Mode
- Click on Start then follow the instructions to put your iPhone 7 Plus Device into DFU mode.
- Click Done.
- Quit CHeckra1n then back to the Sliver V6.0 application.
- Click on Jailbreak and Relay SSH again then click on Yes, All done.
- Click on YES then Got it.
- Click on Reach the Home Screen & wait until bypass the activation screen on your iPhone 7 Plus.
- Finish setup your iPhone 7 Plus Device
- Open the Checkra1n app Then install Cydia.
- Click on Cydia & ignore all Upgrades then click on Search Icon
- Search for Cydia Substrate & Install it then Confirm.
- Click on Restart SpringBoard & back to The Home Screen.
- Click on Substrate is installed then hit OK.
- Click on Make it Fully Untethered.
- On any working phone turn on The Sim Pin
- Settings >> Cellular >> SIM PIN.
- Turn on SIM PIN >> enter the Pin lock >> Done
- Put the Sim locked Card On Your iPhone 7 Plus Bypass Device
- Always click on Cancel, Never enter the pin lock.
- The Bypass is Finish, you have successfully Bypass iPhone 7 Plus Untethered iCloud lock Via Sliver V6.0 on Mac.