Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 7 Plus to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 7 Plus before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 7 Plus device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 7 Plus device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 7 Plus. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPhone 7 Plus iCloud Activation MacOS Fix Reboot & Battery Drain easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone 7 Plus Specifications
The iPhone 7 Plus released in September 2016. iPhone 7 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/128/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 7 Plus has a 5.50 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, the iPhone 7 Plus runs on Quad-core 2.34 GHz Apple A10 Fusion, and powered by a 2900mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 7 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 7 Plus
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 7 Plus
- Connect your iPhone 7 Plus to Computer
- Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Wait until Done
- Go & run the Rocket Tool 0.0.8
- Click on FREE Untethered Bypass.
- If you stuck in the Error Connecting to iDevice, just close the Rocket Tool
- Open Itune then click on Trust.
- Again run the Rocket Tool 0.0.8
- Click on FREE Untethered Bypass
- Click on Free Untethered Bypass and wait about 10 seconds
- Free Untethered Bypass Done, click OK.
- Finish setup and it’s Done, Bypass iPhone 7 Plus iCloud Activation MacOS Fix Reboot & Battery Drain.