Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 6s Plus to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 6s Plus before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 6s Plus device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 6s Plus device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 6s Plus. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPhone 6s Plus iCloud Activation MacOS Fix Reboot & Battery Drain easily by following some simple steps.
The iPhone 6s Plus was released in September 2015. iPhone 6s Plus comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPhone 6s Plus has a 4.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, iPhone 6s Plus runs on Dual-core 1.84 GHz Apple A9, and is powered by a 1715mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 6s Plus comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool
How to Bypass lock iPhone 6s Plus
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 6s Plus
- Connect your iPhone 6s Plus to your Computer
- Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Wait until Done
- Go & run the Rocket Tool 0.0.8
- Click on FREE Untethered Bypass.
- If you stuck in the Error Connecting to iDevice, just close the Rocket Tool
- Open Itune then click on Trust.
- Again run the Rocket Tool 0.0.8
- Click on FREE Untethered Bypass
- Click on Free Untethered Bypass and wait about 10 seconds
- Free Untethered Bypass Done, click OK.