Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 6s to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 6s before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 6s device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 6s device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 6s. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPhone 6s iCloud Activation MacOS Fix Reboot & Battery Drain easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone 6s Specifications
The iPhone 6s released in September 2017. iPhone 6s comes with 3 GB RAM and 64/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 6s has a 5.80 inches Super Retina OLED with a resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels, iPhone 6s runs on Hexa-core 2.39 GHz Apple A11 Bionic, and powered by a 2716mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 6s comes with a Dual camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 6s
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 6s
- Connect your iPhone 6s to Computer
- Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Wait until Done
- Go & run the Rocket Tool 0.0.8
- Click on FREE Untethered Bypass.
- If you stuck in the Error Connecting to iDevice, just close the Rocket Tool
- Open Itune then click on Trust.
- Again run the Rocket Tool 0.0.8
- Click on FREE Untethered Bypass
- Click on Free Untethered Bypass and wait about 10 seconds
- Free Untethered Bypass Done, click OK.
- Finish setup and it’s Done, Bypass iPhone 6s iCloud Activation MacOS Fix Reboot & Battery Drain.