Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 6 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 6 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 6 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 6 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 6. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPhone 6 iCloud Activation MacOS Fix Reboot & Battery Drain easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone 6 Specifications
The iPhone 6 released in September 2014. iPhone 6 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPhone 6 has a 4.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, iPhone 6 runs on Dual-core 1.40 GHz Apple A8, and powered by a 1810mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 6 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 6
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 6
- Connect your iPhone 6 to Computer
- Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Wait until Done
- Go & run the Rocket Tool 0.0.8
- Click on FREE Untethered Bypass.
- If you stuck in the Error Connecting to iDevice, just close the Rocket Tool
- Open Itune then click on Trust.
- Again run the Rocket Tool 0.0.8
- Click on FREE Untethered Bypass
- Click on Free Untethered Bypass and wait about 10 seconds
- Free Untethered Bypass Done, click OK.
- Finish setup and it’s Done, Bypass iPhone 6 iCloud Activation MacOS Fix Reboot & Battery Drain.