You can easily Bypass iPhone 4 iCloud iOS 7.1.2 Activation Lock Unlock Free using this bypass tool that would save you time. So if you get to know how to use this tool, You can follow the below steps to easily remove the iCloud lock from your iPhone 4 device. We provide you with an easy guide to unlock process for Windows.
Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, which is one of the tightest security systems. After restoring your iPhone 4 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 4 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 4 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 4 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users got into trouble when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard resetting iPhone 4. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPhone 4 iCloud iOS 7.1.2 Activation Lock Unlock Free easily by following some simple steps.
iPhone 4 Specifications
The iPhone 4 released in June 2010. iPhone 4 comes with 512 MB RAM and 8/16/32 GB ROM. The iPhone 4 has a 3.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 640 x 960 pixels. iPhone 4 runs on a 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 Apple A4, and powered by a 1420mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 4 comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a VGA SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 4
- Identify your iPhone 4 model 3.1/3.2/3.3 then Open a new Terminal window.
- Type cd & click on space then drag the Ipwndfu-master folder then click Enter.
- Type ./ipwndfu -p then click Enter.
- Your iPhone 4 device is now in pwned DFU Mode.
- drag & drop the idevicerestore file.
- Type -e then drag the iPhone 4 ipsw file then click Enter.
- Wait until restore your iPhone 4 finish
- Done, Bypass iPhone 4 iCloud iOS 7.1.2 Activation Lock Unlock Free.