Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPad Air 2 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPad Air 2 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPad Air 2 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPad Air 2 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard reset iPad Air 2. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPad Air 2 iCloud MEID SIM iOS 12.5.1-14.4-14.5 100% Working easily by following some simple steps.
iPad Air 2 Specifications
The iPad Air 2 was released in October 2014. iPad Air 2 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPad Air 2 has a 9.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels, the iPad Air 2 runs on Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon Apple A8X, and is powered by a 7340mAh non-removable battery. The iPad Air 2 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPad Air 2
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPad Air 2 Via Rufus.
- Open the Rufus tool and connect your iPad Air 2 to your computer.
- Insert a USB device +1 GB then click on SELECT.
- Find the checkn1x-1.1.6 then click Open.
- Choose GPT & NTFS then click on START.
- All data on the USB will be destroyed, click OK to Continue.
- Wait until making the Chekra1n jailbreak USB flash drive finish.
- Congratulations, the jailbreak U disk has been made successfully, click Close.
- Restart your computer & boot it via USB Drive
- Boot option Keys
- Acer: ESC, F12, F9
- Asus: ESC, F8
- DELL: F12
- HP: ESC, F9
- Lenovo: F12, FN + F12.
- Samsung: ESC
- SONY: F10
- Toshiba: F12
- Boot option Keys
- Click on ALT+F2 then connect your iPad Air 2 to the computer.
- If you get that your iPad Air 2 Not supported click on OPTIONS.
- Check Allow untested iOS/iPADOS/TVOS versions then click on back.
- Your iPad Air 2 connected to normal mode then click on NEXT.
- Entering your iPad Air 2 to recovery mode
- Click Start
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button
- Your iPad Air 2 device is now in recovery mode
- Wait until installing the jailbreak then click on Done.
- Reboot your Computer then Run iFRPFILE ALL IN ONE tool
- Connect your iPad Air 2 to your Computer then click on Untethered Bypass.
- Wait about 10 min until bypass iCloud iPad Air 2 Complete
- Bypass Success.
- Open 3uTools and connect your iPad Air 2 to your Computer then click on View iDevice Details.
- Click on Open in Notepad.
- With the right button of the mouse click on iPad Air 2 firmware.
- Choose 7-Zip then Open archive.
- Click on Restore.plist then choose Edit.
- Remove these lines from Restore.plist notepad:
- Copy all lines From iDevice Details Notepad & Paste it in Restore.plist in place of lines deleted
- Save all editing then click OK.
- Choose Flash & JB.
- Quick Flash ==> Select local firmware ==> Import.
- Find the iPad Air 2 firmware iOS 14.4 then click Open.
- Click on Flash.
- Wait until the Update flashing finish
- Done Bypass iPad Air 2 iCloud MEID SIM iOS 12.5.1-14.4-14.5 100% Working.