Sliver is a Mac tool Developed by Apple Tech 752 to help you to bypass the iCloud Activation Lock Screen on your iPad 5 device running on iOS 14. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iPad 5 Untethered iCloud lock Via Sliver V6.0 on Mac easily by following some simple steps.
Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPad 5 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPad 5 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPad 5 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPad 5 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after resetting iPad 5.
iPad 5 Specifications
The iPad 5 released in March 2017. iPad 5 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32/128 GB ROM. The iPad 5 has a 9.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels, the iPad 5 runs on Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister Apple A9, and powered by an 8827mAh non-removable battery. The iPad 5 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Install Sliver V6.0
- Download Sliver V6.0.dmg to your Mac then Double click on the file to open it.
- Click on Skip.
- Drag Sliver to the Application folder then click Replace.
How to Bypass iPad 5 Untethered iCloud lock
- Open Sliver V6.0.
- Checkra1n iCloud Bypass >> iOS 12 iCloud Bypass.
- Click on Continue.
- Click on Install Necessary Files to generate dependencies.sh file on your Mac.
- Open a new terminal & Type: sudo chmod 755 & hit the space bar then Drag & drop dependencies.sh into Terminal then click Enter.
- Type the Mac password
- Drag & drop dependencies.sh into Terminal then Click Enter.
- This may take up to 30 minutes, but it should install all necessary files on your computer.
- Click OK.
- Jailbreak and Relay SSH >> My WIFI is connected.
- If Checkra1n is installed on your Computer Click on Open Checkra1n, if not installed click on Download Checkra1n.
- The Checkra1n popup & ready to Jailbreaking iPad 5.
- Connect your iPad 5 to Mac.
- Click Options then Check Allow untested iOS/iPADOS/TVOS versions & Skip A11 BRP Check then click on back.
- Click on Start then OK.
- Click on Next to Entering your iPad 5 to Recovery Mode
- Click on Start then follow the instructions to put your iPad 5 Device into DFU mode.
- Click Done.
- Quit CHeckra1n then back to the Sliver V6.0 application.
- Click on Jailbreak and Relay SSH again then click on Yes, All done.
- Click on YES then Got it.
- Click on Reach the Home Screen & wait until bypass the activation screen on your iPad 5.
- Finish setup your iPad 5 Device
- Open the Checkra1n app Then install Cydia.
- Click on Cydia & ignore all Upgrades then click on Search Icon
- Search for Cydia Substrate & Install it then Confirm.
- Click on Restart SpringBoard & back to The Home Screen.
- Click on Substrate is installed then hit OK.
- Click on Make it Fully Untethered.
- On any working phone turn on The Sim Pin
- Settings >> Cellular >> SIM PIN.
- Turn on SIM PIN >> enter the Pin lock >> Done
- Put the Sim locked Card On Your iPad 5 Bypass Device
- Always click on Cancel, Never enter the pin lock.
- The Bypass is Finish, you have successfully Bypass iPad 5 Untethered iCloud lock Via Sliver V6.0 on Mac.