Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 6 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 6 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 6 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 6 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 6. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud lock from iPhone 6 iOS 12.4.9 Free iCloud Bypass easily by following some simple steps.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 6
- Download Sliver v5.5.dmg to your Mac then Double click on the file to open it.
- Drag Sliver to your application folder.
- Open a Terminal window.
- Type: sudo chmod -R 755
- Find Sliver then click on Show Package Contents.
- Find Resources Folder.
- Drag & Drop Resources Folder to Terminal
- Enter your computer password
- The Sliver is ready to use.
- Open Sliver then click on Super Special Options.
- Bypass iOS 12.4.8.
- iOS 12.4.8 Free Icloud bypass iPhone 6
- Open Checkra2n then click Start
- Click Next to Put your iPhone 6 to DFU Mode.
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 6
- Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Connect your iPhone 6 to Computer
- All done Installing jailbreak. click on Done.
- On your iPhone 6, you need to disconnect to any wifi network
- Press the Home Button >> Wi-fi Settings >> Info >> Forget this network >> Done >> Set Up Manually.
- Go back to Sliver and click on Relay Device info then click on Got it
- Click on Make it Ra1n then click OK.
- On your iPhone 6 click on Connect to iTunes >> Continue >> Continue.
- Set Up Touch ID Later >> Get Started.
- iCloud Bypass Done from your iPhone 6