Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPad 4 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPad 4 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPad 4 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPad 4 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard reset iPad 4. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud lock from iPad 4 iOS 10.3 Free Removal Tool For Mac easily by following some simple steps.
iPad 4 Specifications
The iPad 4 released in October 2012. iPad 4 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPad 4 has a 9.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels, iPad 4 runs on Dual-core 1.4 GHz Apple A6X, and powered by a 11560mAh non-removable battery. The iPad 4 comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPad 4
- Download Sliver v5.5.dmg to your Mac then Double click on the file to open it.
- Drag Sliver to your application folder.
- Open a Terminal window.
- Type: sudo chmod -R 755
- Find Sliver then click on Show Package Contents.
- Find Resources Folder.
- Drag & Drop Resources Folder to Terminal
- Enter your computer password
- The Sliver is ready to use.
- Open Sliver then click on More Options.
- Bypass iOS 13.3.1.
- Click on Relay Device info then click Got it.
- Click on Make it Ra1n & The iPad 4 Bypass is Began
- Bypass iCloud lock from iPad 4 iOS 10.3 Free Removal Tool For Mac