Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 8 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 8 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 8 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 8 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 8. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPhone 8 remove activation lock on MACOS easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone 8 Specifications
The iPhone 8 released in September 2017. iPhone 8 comes with 2 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 8 has a 4.70 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, the iPhone 8 runs on Hexa-core 2x Monsoon & 4x Mistral Apple A11 Bionic, and powered by a 1821mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 8 come with a single MAIN Camera 12-megapixel & a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 8
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 8
- Connect your iPhone 8 to Computer
- Press & Hold the Sleep/Wake Button and Volume Down Buttons at the same times for 10 seconds.
- Release the Sleep/Wake button & Continue to hold the Volume Down button until the iTunes popup with a message telling you that’s detected an iPhone 8 in DFU Mode.
- Wait until Done
- Go to iCloud bypass Package and Open Tcprelay.py With Python Launcher
- You need to Install Python Launcher on your Desktop.
- Open the list of Commands you need for this bypassing.
- Copy this Command: ./tcprelay.py -t 44:2222 and Paste it into the first terminal window with more text
- Copy this Command: ssh root@localhost -p 2222 and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Type yes then Enter the password: alpine
- Copy this Command: mount -o rw,union,update / and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: echo “” >> /.mount_rw and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: uicache –all and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this command: killall backboardd and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Done, Bypass iCloud iPhone 8 remove activation lock on MACOS.
Read more: Download iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Free