Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 6s Plus to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 6s Plus before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 6s Plus device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 6s Plus device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 6s Plus. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPhone 6s Plus iOS 13.7 Remove iCloud Activation Lock easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone 6s Plus Specifications
The iPhone 6s Plus released in September 2015. iPhone 6s Plus comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPhone 6s Plus has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, iPhone 6s Plus runs on Dual-core 1.84 GHz Apple A9, and powered by a 2750mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 6s Plus comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 6s Plus
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 6s Plus
- Connect your iPhone 6s Plus to Computer
- Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Wait until Done
- Go to iCloud bypass Package and Open Tcprelay.py With Python Launcher
- You need to Install Python Launcher on your Desktop.
- Open the list of Commands you need for this bypassing.
- Copy this Command: ./tcprelay.py -t 44:2222 and Paste it into the first terminal window with more text
- Copy this Command: ssh root@localhost -p 2222 and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Type yes then Enter the password: alpine
- Copy this Command: mount -o rw,union,update / and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: echo “” >> /.mount_rw and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: uicache –all and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this command: killall backboardd and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Done, Bypass iCloud iPhone 6s Plus iOS 13.7 Remove iCloud Activation Lock.