Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 6 Plus to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 6 Plus before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 6 Plus device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 6 Plus device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPhone 6 Plus. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPhone 6 Plus iOS 13.7 iCloud Activation Lock Free easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPhone 6 Plus Specifications
The iPhone 6 Plus released in September 2014. iPhone 6 Plus comes with 1 GB RAM and 16/64/128 GB ROM. The iPhone 6 Plus has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, the iPhone 6 Plus runs on Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon Apple A8, and powered by a 2915mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 6 Plus comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 6 Plus
- Enter DFU Mode on Your iPhone 6 Plus
- Connect your iPhone 6 Plus to Computer
- Press & Hold the Side and Home Buttons at the same times
- Release the Side button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Wait until Done
- Go to iCloud bypass Package and Open Tcprelay.py With Python Launcher
- You need to Install Python Launcher on your Desktop.
- Open the list of Commands you need for this bypassing.
- Copy this Command: ./tcprelay.py -t 44:2222 and Paste it into the first terminal window with more text
- Copy this Command: ssh root@localhost -p 2222 and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Type yes then Enter the password: alpine
- Copy this Command: mount -o rw,union,update / and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: echo “” >> /.mount_rw and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: mv /Applications/Setup.app /Applications/Setup.app.crae and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this Command: uicache –all and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Copy this command: killall backboardd and Paste it into the second terminal window.
- Done, Bypass iCloud iPhone 6 Plus iOS 13.7 iCloud Activation Lock Free.