Is your iPhone 5C stuck in an iCloud lock that wont let you access all of your iPhone 5C device? your best bet is to Bypass iCloud iPhone 5C – Free & Fast Remove iCloud Lock. Its easy to do, & you be able to unlock your iPhone 5C again in no time.
You want to bypass iCloud on your iPhone 5C. Do you know how? its just a simple procedure. This tutorial show you how to bypass iCloud on your iPhone 5C. iCloud is a feature that people use to back up their data, but it also has a lot of other functions. iCloud is a great service, but what if you want to bypass iCloud on your iPhone 5? Here how to bypass your iCloud and get your iPhone 5C back FREE.
iPhone 5C Specifications
The iPhone 5C was released in September 2013. iPhone 5C comes with 1 GB RAM and 8/16/32 GB ROM. The iPhone 5C has a 4.00 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels. the iPhone 5C runs on Dual-core 1.3 GHz Swift Apple A6, and is powered by a 1510mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 5C comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 5C
- Double-click on the Sliver v5.5.dmg file to open it.
- Drag Sliver to your application folder.
- Open a Terminal window.
- Type: sudo chmod -R 755
- Find Sliver then click on Show Package Contents.
- Find Resources Folder.
- Drag & Drop Resources Folder to Terminal
- Enter your computer password
- The Sliver is ready to use.
- Open Sliver then click on Bypass A6 iDevices then choose iPhone 5C.
- Restore your iPhone 5C via iTunes:
- Open Itunes
- Connect your device to the Mac
- Hold the Home + The Power Button at the same times
- As soon as you see the black screen wait 2 seconds and release the power button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Until a message appears in iTunes telling your iPhone 5C in recovery mode.
- Click on Restore Iphone
- Click on Restore and Update.
- Click Next.
- Wait until the iPhone 5C software downloading.
- Wait until the restoration finish.
- Once you see the Apple logo, Press & Hold the Home + The Power Button at the same time. Once you see the black screen Wait 2 seconds then release the power button. Continue to hold the Home button to Put your iPhone 5C in DFU mode again.
- Go back to Sliver & Click on Enter pwned DFU then click OK.
- IF YOU DONT GET THE SUCCESS MESSAGE THEN TRY IT AGAIN UNTIL DONE.
- Put your iPhone 5C in DFU mode again.
- Click on Load then click OK.
- Click on Relay Device Info then click on Got it.
- Click on Delete Setup.app then click OK
- That’s it, you have successfully Bypass iCloud iPhone 5C – Free & Fast Remove iCloud Lock.
Read more: Download iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Free