Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 5 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 5 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 5 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 5 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard reset iPhone 5. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPhone 5 Remove iCloud Activation Lock Free easily by following some simple steps.
iPhone 5 Specifications
The iPhone 5 released in September 2012. iPhone 5 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB ROM. The iPhone 5 has a 4.00 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels, the iPhone 5 runs on Dual-core 1.3 GHz Swift Apple A6, and powered by a 1440mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 5 comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 5
- Double click on the Sliver v5.5.dmg file to open it.
- Drag Sliver to your application folder.
- Open a Terminal window.
- Type: sudo chmod -R 755
- Find Sliver then click on Show Package Contents.
- Find Resources Folder.
- Drag & Drop Resources Folder to Terminal
- Enter your computer password
- The Sliver is ready to use.
- Open Sliver then click on Bypass A6 iDevices then choose iPhone 5.
- Restore your iPhone 5 via iTunes:
- Open Itunes
- Connect your device to the Mac
- Hold the Home + The Power Button at the same times
- As soon as you see the black screen wait 2 seconds and release the power button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Until a message appears in iTunes telling your iPhone 5 in recovery mode.
- Click on Restore iPhone.
- Click on Restore and Update.
- Click Next.
- Wait until the iPhone 5 software downloading.
- Wait until the restoration finish.
- Once you see the Apple logo, Press & Hold the Home + The Power Button at the same time, Once you see the black screen Wait 2 seconds then release the power button & Continue to hold the Home button to put your iPhone 5 in DFU mode again.
- Go back to Sliver & Click on Enter pwned DFU then click OK
- IF YOU DONT GET THE SUCCESS MESSAGE THEN TRY IT AGAIN UNTIL DONE
- Put your iPhone 5 in DFU mode again.
- Click on Load then click OK.
- Click on Relay Device Info then click on Got it.
- Click on Delete Setup.app then click OK
- That’s it, you have successfully Bypass iCloud iPhone 5 Remove iCloud Activation Lock Free.
- You can safely turn off or reboot your Iphone 5, its work fine without icloud message.