Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPad Mini 2 WiFi to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPad Mini 2 WiFi before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPad Mini 2 WiFi device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPad Mini 2 WiFi device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPad Mini 2 WiFi. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPad Mini 2 WiFi Via One-Click icloudBypassCA tool easily by following some simple steps.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS iCloud ON STOLEN PHONE.
iPad Mini 2 WiFi Specifications
The iPad Mini 2 WiFi released in November 2013. iPad Mini 2 WiFi comes with 1 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPad Mini 2 WiFi has a 7.9 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels, iPad Mini 2 WiFi runs on Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone Apple A7, and powered by a 6470mAh non-removable battery. The iPad Mini 2 WiFi comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Compatibility: iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.2.3
How to Install iCloudBypassCA Tool
- Download iCloudBypassCA.dmg to your Mac then Double click on the file to open it.
- Click on Continue.
- Click on Continue.
- Click Install.
- The installation was completed successfully.
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPad Mini 2 WiFi
- Connect your iPad Mini 2 WiFi to your Computer.
- Open checkra1n click on Start then Next.
- Your iPad Mini 2 WiFi entering recovery mode.
- Click on Start then follow the instructions to put your iPad Mini 2 WiFi Device into DFU mode.
- Click Done.
- Quit CHeckra1n then open iCloudbypassCa tool
- Just Click on Move iCloud to Trash.
- Wait until the iCloud bypassing from your iPad Mini 2 WiFi.
- Done, Bypass iCloud iPad Mini 2 WiFi Via One-Click icloudBypassCA tool.