Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE ZMax Pro Google account Reset FRP Lock without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
ZTE ZMax Pro Specifications:
The ZTE ZMax Pro released in July 2017. ZTE ZMax Pro comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The ZTE ZMax Pro has a 6.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, ZTE ZMax Pro runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 chipset, and powered by a 340mAh removable battery. The ZTE ZMax Pro comes with a single MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP ZTE ZMax Pro:
- Power ON your ZTE ZMax Pro
- Connect your ZTE mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 25 seconds to Turn ON TalkBack
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link to download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass APK
- Install Apex Launcher & open it
- Go to Setting
- Then security.
- Click on Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device.
- Tab on Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & click on Show system.
- Now find Google Account Manager and tap on Disable.
- Find Google Play Services and tap on Disable.
- Now install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting, accounts, and tab on add account.
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- The Gmail account added successfully.
- Go back to Setting, apps, and Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your ZTE ZMax Pro & complete the setup process.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP ZTE ZMax Pro Google account Reset FRP Lock without PC.