Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE ZFive 2 Z836F FRP Google Lock Bypass Android 6.0.1 | No PC easily by following some simple steps.
ZTE ZFive 2 Specifications
The ZTE ZFive 2 was released in 2017. ZTE ZFive 2 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The ZTE ZFive 2 has a 5.00 inches IPS TFT with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, ZTE ZFive 2 runs on a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset, and is powered by a 2800mAh removable battery. The ZTE ZFive 2 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE ZFive 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE ZFive 2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE ZFive 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE ZFive 2 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP ZTE ZFive 2
- Turn ON your ZTE ZFive 2.
- Connect your ZTE ZFive 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google page verification.
- Type anything and long press on the word.
- Click on 3 dots then choose ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security ==>> Screen lock.
- PIN ==>> No thanks ==>> Continue.
- Set up a new PIN code.
- Go to this link and Download Test DPC apk and open it:
- Set up device owner ==>> SET UP ==>> SET UP ==>> OK.
- Download Apex launcher again and open it:
- Finally, Factory reset your ZTE ZFive 2:
- Settings ==>> Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE.
- Enter the PIN code that you set up early then click ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP ZTE ZFive 2 Z836F FRP Google Lock Bypass Android 6.0.1.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.