Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your ZTE Libero S10 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP ZTE Libero S10 Google account lock frp without pc.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Libero S10 Google account lock frp without pc by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Libero S10 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your ZTE Libero S10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Libero S10 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your ZTE Libero S10 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Unlock FRP ZTE Libero S10
- Power ON your ZTE Libero S10.
- Connect your ZTE Libero S10 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on the Message icon and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager V9.0.apk & QuickShortcutMaker APK:
- Install Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- That’s it! Restart your ZTE Libero S10 & you have successfully Bypass FRP ZTE Libero S10 Google account lock frp without pc.
Read more: Download All Mobile FRP Unlock Tool Free