Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Libero S10 Google account lock frp without pc by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Libero S10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE Libero S10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Libero S10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE Libero S10 device easily and smoothly.
ZTE Libero S10 Specifications
The ZTE Libero S10 released in November 2018. ZTE Libero S10 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The ZTE Libero S10 has a 6.26 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels, ZTE Libero S10 runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SDM450 chipset and powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery. The ZTE Libero S10 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your ZTE Libero S10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your ZTE Libero S10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your ZTE Libero S10 easily.
How to Unlock FRP ZTE Libero S10
- Power ON your ZTE Libero S10.
- Connect your ZTE Libero S10 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on the Message icon and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager V9.0.apk & QuickShortcutMaker APK:
- Install Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- That’s it! Restart your ZTE Libero S10 & you have successfully Bypass FRP ZTE Libero S10 Google account lock frp without pc.